Sunday, August 15, 2010

SUNDAY BLUE

It's sunday and I'm feeling blue! It should be friday so the "blue" would be much more fit.... (But I'll never tell you why I feel blue!)

The point is... it is always the same problem for me! Hah!! Can't wait to get out of Jakarta soon!!!!

But, we're here not to discuss my problem. We're here, to discuss my new mani~ khe khe khe (lately, I watch to many korean show which makes me start talking like them again)

So... I'm about having a seminar and this is the first time I drive alone to Thamrin street! I went to wisma BNI 46 all by my self and I'm proud of it! out And DANG! I arrive too soon!! Now i gotta wait for 1 1/2 hours while figuring out what to do.

And there it is...!

I'm looking at starbucks. Yeap! The best place to hang out!

I go inside and wow!! I've never seen starbucks this empty! So I bought a big TAZO tea and sit near the plug. Then I take out my DELL and start writing my blog!!!
(Feels like I'm in another state! Writing a blog, drinking a big cup of tea, and listening to Alexi Murdoch's Orange Sky and Thom Yorke's Hearing Damage!) ~ The Best Starbucks in Jakarta!! LOL!!


OOoo... this pic look decent!

No comments:

Post a Comment